We are pleased to welcome new members based on one of the following criteria:
- You are a PhD student or a PhD candidate from a British or another foreign university;
- You are a PhD researcher working in a science or academy in Kazakhstan or any of the developed countries
- You are a PhD holder working in the industry in Kazakhstan or any of the developed countries.
- For PhD holders, a degree must be awarded in a foreign university of a developed country, such as the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and South Korea, or in one of the developed countries of the European Union.
For the members from the UK, the payment of a membership fee of £10 is required to cover costs associated with the administration of the current website.
- For members of the Association from other countries, the payment of the membership fee is optional.
- Membership terms and conditions may be revised at the annual meeting of members by voting.
- All members of the Association will be able to access events organised by the Association.
- The 2019 calendar of the Association includes events in the UK and Kazakhstan only (can be discussed upon request).
Benefits of being a member
Membership in the Association provides the following benefits to its members:
- regular email updates related to the:
- news on PhD, postdoc and work opportunities
- пevents: roundtables with the CEOs and, workshops for your academic and professional development, dinners and receptions
- opportunities to be involved in our projects
- Professional consultation from PhD members and Advisory Board
- Access to our media partners
- Opportunity to establish institutional links with research institutions and researchers in Central Asia and in the UK
- Opportunity for PhD students to present their projects to a wider audience and get feedback from experts with different backgrounds
- Opportunity for researchers to implement their projects for the benefit of communities in Central Asia
- Networking with potential sponsors of their post-PhD projects
- Forging collaborations with other researchers, academics and universities