- Struggling to get interviews?
- Unable to convert interviews to offers?
- Tired of making many applications and rarely hearing back?
- Unsure how to negotiate the best salary and benefits?
- An unemployed graduate or professional?
- Recently qualified or switching industries?
- New to a job market or a student?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then this course is for you. Join me, Dr Alfiya Wright, as I share the secrets to boosting your chances of landing interviews for the positions you really want. I'll explain proven methods on how to land an interview, to convert those interviews into job offers, common pitfalls to avoid and discuss how to negotiate a competitive remuneration package plus much much more...
In a competitive job-hunting environment, these strategies will help you secure the future you deserve. I have developed these methods I learned and practised in job hunting myself, later coaching friends and acquaintances with PROVEN results again and again. These simple techniques really work, and you will be surprised by how effective they are yet so few people use them. Last summer I ran one training session with incredible reviews and feedback.
*NEW for 2020*
The course has been updated to make it more even more interactive and practical. The training will now include interactive workshops with practical assignments with time to make corrections to your CV, LinkedIn, etc.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Improve your chances of getting hired
- Learn and crack job hunting techniques
- Improve and rebuild your CV
- Perform better at interviews
This workshop is for:
- Final-year students and graduates
- Young professionals
- Unemployed professional
- Experienced professionals changing industry
After the workshop, you will learn:
- Your odds in job hunting
- What you are doing wrong
- How to rebuild your confidence
- How to improve and rebuild your CV
- How to be prepared for Interviews
- New tricks with LinkedIn
- Whether you network correctly
- Three case studies of the step by step guides on job hunting.
- How to negotiation salary
"Thanks so much. Your advice kept ringing in my head. I'm very grateful... I actually got more interviews and one offer... and secured another job." George
"...Thanks for all the tips, advice you shared with us and such a great effort and dedication. You are a truly bright and inspiring person. You helped so many people to overcome their doubts and feel incredibly confident about themselves. I would recommend anyone to come to your training. Good luck with all your future projects! You are simply amazing" A. Thomson
"Thank you for a wonderful course. I really enjoyed it. Personally, found it very informative, extremely useful. You did a fantastic job. Well done!" M.Robertson