Rapid Transformational Therapy or RTT
Rapid Transformational Therapy or RTT is one of the most effective therapies that helps to achieve quick and long-term results. RTT is a special therapy method based on the most efficient principles of hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, NLP and CBT, as well as neuroscience and unique RTT tools. Aimed to resolve the problems, comprehensive RTT therapy is second to none.
RTT has won several international awards, including:
- Gold Stevie® Award: Marisa Peer - Using Neuroplasticity to Revolutionize Health (2019)
- I Am Enough - Support Department of the Year, Bronze Stevie® Award (2019)
- American Business Awards® Bronze Stevie® Award: Video Categories - Self Esteem Mini Course By Marisa Peer (2019)
- American Business Awards® Bronze Stevie® Award: Free Yourself From The Fear Of Judgement & Start Living Life - Marisa Peer - Viral Video (2019)
- People's Choice Stevie® Award for Favorite New Products: I Am Enough - Rapid Transformational Therapy Methodology (2018)
- Gold Stevie® Award New Product & Service - Rapid Transformational Therapy (2018)
- Gold Stevie® Award Entrepreneur of the Year - Health Products & Services: Marisa Peer - Empowering Everyday People to Partner in their Health (2018)
- International Business Awards: Marisa Peer Entrepreneur of the Year - Health Products & Services (2018)
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Consumer Services Industries Gold Stevie® Award: Marisa Peer Shares Global Message - 'You Are Enough'
- American Business Awards Gold Stevie® Award: Woman of the Year Marisa Peer - Empowering Women and Children
- Lifetime Achievement Award: International Business Awards®, Silver Stevie Award
- International Business Awards® Gold Stevie Award: Woman of the Year
RTT achieved acknowledged results on an international level and recently has been accredited in the United States of America, United kingdom and Australia, including National Council of Psychotherapists, American Board of Hypnotherapy, International Council of Psychotherapists and International Association of Counselors and Therapists.
The founder of RTT on the world arena, well-known hypnotherapist Marisa Peer and her transformational impact has become famous after medical school in New York and London. Marisa Peer has applied the therapy method on 500 top-managers of Fortune and members of the Royal family during her 30 years of experience worldwide.
Yerzhan Mindetbay is the first RTT specialist conducting RTT sessions in Kazakh and proud of being taught by Marisa Peer personally.
RTT sessions are run as follows:
1. Free discovery call before a session – 20 minutes.
2. Booking a session – filling the waiver and the intake form, schedule the day and time of the RTT session.
3. RTT session – 120 -180 minutes.
4. Bespoke audio recording - after a session each client receives a personalised audio recording.
5. Listening to the audio recording for the following 21 days.
6. Follow-up appointment a week after the session – 30-40 minutes.
7. Final appointment in 3 weeks after the session – 30-40 minutes.
The overall content of services included in a 30-day package has been listed above. Additional questions that might arise during this month are addressed and discussed.
RTT specialists help with the following issues: Drug addiction Alcoholism Smoking Gambling Compulsive behaviour Anxiety Stress Fears Phobias Panic attacks Feeling guilty Food disorders Diet Weight problems Anorexia Bulimia Depression Faith Self esteem Motivation Achieving goals Procrastination Career issues Communication skills Nervous system Public talks Concentration Exams Memory Driving skills Childhood trauma Sexual problems Pregnancy Hearing Eyesight Skin problems Hair growth Sleep problems
Overall speaking, although the scope of RTT specialty is quite wide, as a specialist Yerzhan Mindetbay does not accept anyone with any issues. A decision regarding a person’s further therapy is made after a free consultation provided before the main session. RTT sessions are completely confidential. Despite the fact that not all people prefer to share their results after completed sessions, few of them have left their feedback on a website . Sessions are conducted in Kazakh, English and Turkish.
RTT, CHyp, RTTP (Rapid Transformational Therapist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner)
PhD in Education
University of Southampton
Clients' results: "https://youtu.be/7Z6T_GgRfy8" "https://youtu.be/so8havGCbjQ" "https://youtu.be/h6o4bK5qI4Q" "https://youtu.be/83FVCb0NLsc" "https://youtu.be/VzjEKp7Q9nA" "https://youtu.be/GjruTxtajn8" "https://youtu.be/FPCuSan_fK0" .
Mindetbay therapy official website: "https://mindetbay.com"
What is RTT?
RTT деген не?
RTT nedir? "https://youtu.be/sWK3F7oHV-M"
Что такое RTT?
Marisa Peer Official Website: "https://marisapeer.com/rttawards/"